Code of Ethics
I. Keep It Clean
- Put up all Crossfit equipment when you are done.
- Re-rack all weights even if you didn’t use them. When you are done help your fellow athlete.
- Keep the chalk on your hands! If you Spill some, clean it up.
- If your kids are in baby jail, make sure they leave the cell clean 😉
- Leave the gym in better condition than it was found.
II. Your “Attitude”
- Come to train, not “workout.”
- Leave your personal drama at home.
- Check your ego at the door.
- No excuses. Train Hard or Go Home.
- No whining & crying. There is No Crying in CrossFit.
- No cheating (un/intentionally miscounting reps during a workout)
- Be the athlete you want your fellow athlete to be.
III. It’s About Hygiene
- Use deodorant.
- Wash your clothes.
- If you puke, clean it up.
- Don’t make a mess in the bathrooms. You Clog it… You Plunge it.
- If you’re contagious, stay home!
- Be on time.
- Respect others.
- No excessive use of profanity. Keyword… Excessive.
- At CrossFit Breaking Boundaries, we are all equal.